2022 Jack-O-Lantern Spectacular
Come out and enjoy the 2022 Jack-O-Lantern Spectacular at Randolph Park! This year's event will be October 29th with fun lasting all day!
- The fun begins as the Perry Hodge 5K and Jack-O-Lantern Jog joins the festivities at 12:00 pm. Bring out the family for a 5k or participate in the family friendly, Jack-O-Lantern Jog. Come dressed in your Halloween best and support a great cause.
- Food trucks will open at 2:00! Come enjoy BBQ, sweets, Iron Heart Winery, Virginia Eagle, and more. Food Trucks available until 8:00 pm.
- Starting at 3:00, bring the kids out for the community favorite, Jack-O-Lantern Spectacular trick-or-treat trail. Pulaski County Public School classes take part in a County wide pumpkin carving contest. The carved pumpkins will line the trails where area businesses come together with decorated trick-or-treat stops for the kids.
- Another new addition this year is LIVE MUSIC! Groove Kontrol will perform, backlit by DAK Lights Halloween Display. Admission to the concert is $5 per person, children 12 and under free.
Jack-O-Lantern Spectacular is brought to you through a partnership with Pulaski County Chamber of Commerce and Pulaski County Parks & Recreation.
Pulaski County Parks and Recreation and Pulaski County Chamber of Commerce invite you to take part in the 2022 Jack-O'-Lantern Spectacular on Saturday, October 29th, 3-7:30 p.m. at Randolph Park. Showcase your business or organization in a fun, community-centered environment! On the carved pumpkin lit trails of Randolph Park, children trick-or-treat at candy booths decorated by area businesses. Events such as this create community pride and are a great opportunity for businesses to be a part of. There are 2 ways to participate:
1. Donate candy for the trail.
2. Set up a trick-or-treat stop on the trail. We ask that each participating business decorate a trick-or-treat stop and be prepared with candy for 2500 trick-or-treaters.
Trick-or-treat booth Information and Sign-Up
· Booth participation is FREE! Sign up here
· Arrive at Randolph Park at 3 p.m. to set-up. Event begins at 4 p.m. Special vendor parking provided, and staff will be present to show booths their spot.
· Each booth must bring its own tent, table, and chairs. We highly encourage you to decorate the booth as this really makes it special for the kids!
· Each booth must bring enough candy for 2,500 children. Pulaski County Parks and Rec will provide back-up supplies.
· We ask vendors to stay until the event is over.
To participate as a food vendor, please click here for the vendor participation form.