Mechanical Reliability Engineer
Mechanical Reliability Engineer at James Hardie
This is an exciting opportunity for an individual with a solid maintenance reliability and project management background to assist in the development and application of James Hardie’s core maintenance strategy.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (mechanical, electrical or chemical)
- 3-5 years of experience in an industrial continuous operating (24/7) manufacturing environment
- Strong communication (written, oral and interpersonal) skills
- Ability to lead and be part of cross functional teams
- Advanced knowledge in reliability centered maintenance, failure modes & effects analysis, criticality analysis
- Demonstrated ability to diagnosis and correct opportunities to improve mean time between failures of assets
- Experience with computer maintenance management systems (CMMS), INFOR BE or equivalent
- Advanced skills in basic personal computer software
Click here to apply and learn more about this position.